SLAM

Do you like SLAM ?

10. Januar 2010

An other poem:

They don`t understand

I`m confused about life
it seems like no one understands me
especially my parents
they try to run my life
but they don`t understand
my life`s my own to run
they can`t run it
it seems we live in two different worlds
at two different times
they should know no matter how much
they try to control my life
I`ll always rebel
I don`t care about the punishment
because they can`t take away my
freedom, hope, dreams, memories
and people I love ever.
I wish they would understand
they never had to go through
the problems us teens are going through now
they would never understand
back then there weren`t so many problems us
teens face now
they just simply don`t understand
us teens

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen